Friday, October 1, 2010

"3" Review from within our borders



Thanks to our first US reviewer of the new "3" CD. We are humbled by the reception to what is a labor of love from the boys in the band. Take a look (and thanks Joe for your kind words):

I listened to the CD 3, straight thru 4 times. What I heard was hard work, sweat, few tears, and true passion for music.
Your band Sweet Crystal is a true talent. The song "Got to get you into my life" sounds like it was nothing but fun to do, and finding a track to put on the cd was tuff. I am loading into my Ipod.
Thank you. One day I will pop in on a gig. Keep it fun and pure from the heart.
Nice collection of work I know it took a lot of time to make a finish package.
Joe Kettler, On Air Talent
WMVG V103.3FM Radio, New Bern, NC
http://www.v1033.com

No comments: