Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Q Audition Video at CW50.com


This is just a fun little side note and exercise you can do for me if you have the time (and either a current XP/Vista PC or an Intel-based Mac: older Power PC Macs are out of luck anymore) Also, the Silverlight plug-in will need to be downloaded (free) as well to see what's online here.

As you know, I'm in the process of auditioning for Ty Stone's backup band The Truth. Recent Round 1 auditions are now online at CW50's website. there you can see and hear us all as well as log in and vote for a favorite performance (hint...hint).

Feel like taking a moment and furthering my career?

Make your way here:


and look around at all the entrants. Find me and feel free to leave a comment as well. You just need to create a free account to get in on all this.

As always I appreciate your support and will do something for you someday.
Really.
Stay blessed & 3UL8R!

No comments: