Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Comfort Zone

At what point is a comfort zone just a place to hide? Is an opportunity to try something new that is outside of that "comfort zone" a scary thing or a welcome thing? Can we accept a major failure in an arena that we do not know easier than a minor disappointment in the area we live and work daily? How did we get here - I don't think it was my idea. Was it yours? If you come with me, will I go in, less afraid? Is there truly strength in numbers? Inspiration here for my next song:

God, where are you?
Can you hear me calling to you?
I don't think that I can take this, out here on my own.

Can you see me?
Standing here, I'm cold and lonely
I don't think that I can make it, out here on my own... all alone.

©2009 Nightcrier Music, Inc.

Call me... I need to talk

No comments: